Thank you for visiting Oasis Overseas School of Ankara, Turkey. We want the admissions process for you plus youngster to maneuver in a smooth and appropriate manner. To make that feasible, we have been giving you a broad overview of your admissions process. Please hold this checklist to trace the development of one's student’s registration. (down load a PDF type of this list by clicking here.)
- Meet up with the admissions therapist to receive an OIS information packet, notice a verbal information of OIS, and simply take an university trip.
- Meet up with the director of OIS.
- Discuss school charges and coach solution aided by the business manager.
- Publish all supporting papers as indicated regarding the first page of this application.
- Get youngster finish any needed admissions evaluating.
- Talk with the admissions therapist about any unique needs your youngster could have (age.g., limited English, mastering handicaps, health requirements).
- Get the state admissions decision informing you of acceptance and grade positioning (generally speaking via e-mail).
- Spend the administrative centre charge and arrange for bus solution, if desired.
- Consent to follow the tips in the Parent/Student Handbook.
- Obtain a login to the college database (Sycamore school management system).
- Complete any supplemental kinds (age.g., medical information form, responsibility launch type, optional / Bible class type, etc.).
Oasis cannot discriminate in its admissions on the basis of ethnicity, battle, or faith. However, the school does keep up with the directly to decline admission to students maybe not satisfying its academic demands or even to pupils showing too little readiness to follow its foibles. Pupils must possess a foreign (for example., non-Turkish) passport to enroll at Oasis.