- Sevil Sabancı, person in the Sabancı family in 3rd generation, a Turkish businesswoman
- Mustafa Sarıgül, previous person in the Turkish Parliament and gran associated with Istanbul district of Şişli since 1999
Marmara University includes 14 characteristics, 9 vocational schools of degree (usually supplying 2-year associate bachelor's degrees and 4-year Bachelors' sometimes), 11 graduate institutes and 32 research facilities. The college offers 136 associate bachelor's and bachelor's degree programs.
Marmara University has actually a Center of Continuing Education providing 20 certificate programs in a variety of places, including international languages, computer education and initial teacher classes. Marmara University is unique among Turkish universities because it will be the only 1 that provides education at both undergraduate and post-graduate amounts in four languages of training: Turkish, French, English and German.
- Institute for Graduate Studies in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Institute of Banking and Insurance
- Institute of Educational Sciences
- Institute of Gastroenterology Science
- Institute of Fine Arts
- Institute of Neurological Sciences
- Institute of Healthcare Studies
- Institute of Social Sciences
- Institute of Turcology Analysis
- Institute of Mid-Eastern Studies
- Class of Banking and Insurance
- Class of Bodily Education and Sports
- Class of Nursing
- İstanbul Zeynep Kamil Vocational Class of Wellness Solutions
- Class of Foreign Languages
- Vocational Class of Divinity
- Vocational Class of Medical Professions
- Vocational School of Social Studies
- Vocational Class of Technical Studies
Inviting intercontinental students and providing training at worldwide criteria in nearly all areas, Marmara University, having its long record, had quickly became today's and worldwide university which hosts and participates in clinical meetings, social activities, art events and recreations alongside several other nationwide and intercontinental activities. Marmara University is just one of the few Turkish universities, which will be a part of European University Association (EUA). Characteristics of Engineering and Technical knowledge may carrying-out their particular international researches through ABET. The Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences and the Institute of Social Sciences have been in the process of planning the high quality assessment performed by EQUIS, an international system of certification in general management and company administration in European countries. The Institute of Social Sciences is currently an institutional person in EFMD, European Foundation for control developing. The Faculty of Law regularly participates in a number of moot courtroom tournaments world wide like Phillip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition in usa and Willem C. Vis Moot legal Competition in Austria. The Faculty of Law together with the Department of Political Science and Overseas Relations represents the institution in many different Model us programs each year. By Socrates program college hosted 120 faculty people, while giving 53 abroad in tle final 5 years.