CUSAT Pulincunnoo Campus at Kuttanad had been created in 1999 under the aegis regarding the University. Its located in a serene and stunning 42 acre university in Pulincunnoo, Kuttanad, the rice full bowl of Kerala in Alappuzha district. It offers B.Tech programmes in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics and Communication, i . t, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and M.C.A. A number of the professors members have actually refined and sharpened their particular understanding through rigorous analysis activities and published their findings in various national and worldwide research and technical journals.
The faculty is situated in the borders of Pulincunnu Panchayat, near the village of Kannady. The faculty attracts pupils from all components of India, especially from Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Delhi.
Admissions are derived from an All India entry Examination known as Common Admission Test (pet) performed by the University which include papers for admission to undergraduate programs. The school has pupils throughout the country .
- James Kattady(Unique Officer) 1999 - 2004
- M We Thampan (2004–2007)
- Preetha Mathew (2007)
- Oommen Samuel (2007–2009)
- P Employment (2009)
- Joseph Kutty Jacob (2010-2012)
- Mathew Cheriyan(2012–2015)
- P S Sreejith(2015–present)(Special Officer)
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering: annual consumption 45 seats
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering: yearly consumption 45 seats
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: annual consumption 45 chairs
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communications Engineering: annual intake 45 seating
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering: yearly consumption 45 chairs
- B.Tech. Information Technology: yearly intake 45 chairs