Yaşar University (In Turkish, Yaşar Üniversitesi) is a college, in Izmir, chicken on Aegean water. The university faculty teaches in English, with programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Selcuk Yaşar Sports and knowledge Foundation chose to establish Yaşar University in 1999, as a modern college within the city of Izmir. The Turkish nationwide Assembly authorized the development of the institution on March 29, 2001. Knowledge began within its Alsancak premises within the scholastic year of 2002-2003. The Selçuk Yaşar Bornova Campus had been established in 2008.
Yaşar University comes up as a "boutique college". Its objective is usually to be identified as a little but prestigious worldwide Turkish institution. Yaşar University additionally adheres to a policy of internationalization: an activity of connecting a globalized world with the neighborhood through multiple personal obligation projects.
- Faculty of correspondence: Public Relations and Advertising; broadcast, Cinema and Television; artistic Communication Design
- Professors of Economics and Administrative Sciences: company Administration; Economics; International Logistics control; Overseas Trade and Finance; Travel control and Tourism Guidance; Overseas Relations. The language of training for all divisions is English
- Professors of Architecture: Architecture; Interior Architecture
- Professors of Science and Letters: English Language and Literature; Mathematics; Statistics; Psychology; Translation and Interpreting
- Professors of Engineering: Computer Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Energy Systems Engineering; Industrial Engineering; Computer Software Engineering
- Professors of Art and Design: Movie Design; Graphic Design; Industrial Design; Music
- Professors of Law: LLB in-law
The graduate system consist of two graduate schools; the Graduate School of Social Sciences and scholar class of Natural and systems. The graduate schools have actually 22 various Master's and PHD programs.
The vocational school offers nine connect level programs.
The Yaşar University School of Foreign Languages provides an English preparatory 12 months for students needing to reach the language level for faculty. Other languages taught in the School of international Languages include: Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, French, and Portuguese. Yaşar University may be the first in Turkey to have its language college accredited because of the Commission on English Language system Accreditation (CEA).
Selçuk Yaşar Campus
Found in the Izmir region of Bornova, the Selçuk Yaşar Campus functions as the primary university for Yaşar University.
The Yaşar University Sports Center services provides multiple regular activities maintain pupils healthier. The Sports Center includes; a gymnasium, tennis process of law, dance studio, volleyball and baseball courts. The Sports Center organizes physical fitness training, club recreations, intramural and ladder tournaments, instructional programs and workshops.
Electronic Suggestions and Documentation Center
Yaşar University's Electronic Suggestions and Documentation Center increases the University’s knowledge and study objective at nationwide and worldwide degree. Students and professors are able to access numerous resources, including audio-visual materials, journals and newspapers. The Electronic Ideas and Documentation center is classified in line with the Library of Congress Classification program. Digital sources consist of: over 50, 000 e-books and 25 databases that reach 19, 000 e-journals.